Monday, January 26, 2009

funk soul brotha

Last night was an eventful one. Chef Katelyn prepared a wonderful dinner for me and some other fine women. It was lovely. We lit candles and everything. :) We then all proceeded to La Med in downtown Cape Town. It's a huge outdoor bar right on the beach. They had live music and a DJ.. it was magical. Met some really wonderful South Africans... and encountered a fair share of creepy ones but all in all, I think we had a pretty stellar time. And Katrina's alive after falling out of the cab when we got dropped off soooo great success. hahaha. And today was another lazy day at the beach in Muizenberg (might need to spell check that one)... we probably really need to figure out the train situation.. slightly stressful but we made it out alive. I think most of us are exhausted after going out night after night so tonight might be movie night.. if I can even handle that. Not much else to "blog" about, if you will, so I might just end it right here. Peace, love, and shady train cars.

Love,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment